Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Buzzy’s Best!

buzzybeeevan2010december

Congratulations to my handsome, intelligent, hard working grandson Evan. Although this week he is going by his Scottish name of Euan, which means young warrior! lol Buzzy Bee recipients receive a $20 Bee-a-Saver account at a local bank, a t-shirt, a certificate, beehive bank and other things. This award shows that Euan has proven to “bee” a good citizen, cooperative, hard worker, and kind and helpful. He was selected by his teacher to receive this award. I am so very, very proud of you dear Euan! And love you to eternity and beyond xoxox

9 comments:

Anke said...

Congratulations!!!

Comfrey Cottages said...

thank you Anke! xx

tansy said...

that is awesome! way to go euan! (i LOVE the name euan, perhaps it has something to do with a young man i knew 10+ years ago by that name who was quite a hunk, lol).

Rita M said...

Congratulations to your grandson Leslie :)

Comfrey Cottages said...

thanks Rita! I will get you some snow pictures soon:) love youxxx

Oh Kristine! That is such a hoot about your Euan:) I love it too and he might just find it sticks around with me:) thanks for visiting xx

Rita M said...

Thanks Leslie,I look forward to it :)

Big hugs XXX

Rowan said...

Well done Euan! How nice to hear of a youngster being noticed for all the right reasons. No Wonder you are proud of him.

Comfrey Cottages said...

Thanks Rowan! I am going to make sure Euan reads these comments next time I see him:) It is very nice when children are commended for the right reasons! hugs to you dear xx

*Ulrike* said...

That is great! It's good to know that this is still being done.