Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Little Book of Honey

I was very happy  to help out this fall, when author Elizabeth Gowing asked for help testing out some honey based recipes for a book she was developing to publish. Elizabeth wrote the book Adventures in Blood and Honey – Becoming a Beekeeper in Kosovo, which I read and reviewed here on Comfrey Cottages. I follow her lovely blog, One Hundred Days of Honey, also.

She emailed me a list of recipes to choose from and I chose a couple to test make and give my opinion of or suggestions for. My husband was pretty happy about it too, considering he got to “test eat” the creations!

beehive3

Well, the book, The Little Book of Honey is published and Elizabeth sent me a copy!

book

I am famous now! LOL!

credits

Here is the link for ordering your own copy of The Little Book of Honey so you can find some different ways to sweeten your life with honey too!

thanks

….For Visiting Comfrey Cottages xx

2 comments:

Anke said...

Sounds like a great book! Lucky you, getting to test the recipes ahead of time. :-)

Comfrey Cottages said...

They are pretty yummy, Anke ;^)