Friday, May 13, 2011

Next UK Herbarium Blog Party May 20th! Flower Essences

Sarah, of Tales of a Kitchen Herbwife, is hosting this months UK Herbarium herbal blog party! She has chosen for the theme:) How fun right?! Sarah says…..

What are they? How do you make them? What do they mean to you? The aim of this set of posts is to discover how you relate or don't relate to flower essences. How do you learn the energetic property of the plant? Do you read a book, discover an internet article or ask the plant to tell you? How do you use the finished essence? Do you use the original infusion or do you use a homeopathic dilution? Have you noticed any difference? What do you use flower essences for? What are your stories? Can you share them with us, no matter how strange or bizarre.
Please let me know if you wish to take part in the blog party (the more the merrier). Once you've written your blog post, send me the link to the article by email at sarah at headology dot co dot uk by 20 May. I know there isn't much time, but this month is proving frantically busy both on a work and gardening front for me, so please bear with me.
If you don't have a blog, but would like to write an article, let me know and we'll arrange a host blog for your post. I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

I hope you won’t be shy and will consider submitting your thoughts and pictures!

Big herbal and honey hugs to all who visit Comfrey Cottages xx

1 comment:

*Ulrike* said...

Sounds interesting!