Friday, May 13, 2011

Congratulation to The Herb Channeler!

My dear friend Nancy Heraud deserves a big congratulations! She now has her own blog called The Herb Channeler on The Herb Companions blog!! Way to go Nancy, congratulations, I am so happy for you and proud of you!! For those who haven’t met Nancy, she is a lovely fellow herbie lady who hosts a lovely blog already, Lemon Verbena Lady’s herb garden, (you can reach it at the above link). She has had many articles published in The Herb Companion magazine also:) Quite a talented, vivacious, friendly woman who I dearly adore and hope to meet some day! We don’t live too great of a distance from each other, so this will for sure happen xx

GEDC2777

This virtual rose is for you, Nancy! From the rose bush my hubby gave me for Mother’s Day! Meet Julia Childs! lol How appropriate a butter colored rose, for a woman who thought no dish was complete without real butter! :) I somewhat agree with her on that! lol!

 

 

3 comments:

Rita M said...

Well congratulations to Nancy, her blog looks good.
That is a beautiful rose bush you get from your hubby Leslie :)

Comfrey Cottages said...

Her blog is nice:) I love the yellow of those rose, Rita xxx

*Ulrike* said...

A big congratulations to Nancy!