Friday, May 13, 2011

Congratulations to Anke Bialas and Herbology at Home

Wow, my friend Anke’s Making Herbal Remedies (Herbology at Home) is #5 on Amazon’s bestseller list in the herbal remedies category! Congratulations Anke! 

I wrote about Anke and and this first of a series of three books Anke will be writing, (Making Herbal Remedies, 50 Herbs for the Home and Growing Herbs), previously on this post.

stumble_upon_avatar

For those of you who don’t know it, a few months back I asked Anke if Comfrey Cottages could hook on to her Herbology site. I just wanted to do something to help support her efforts, and thought that might be one way:) I am honored that there is a button on the site with Comfrey Cottages name on it now:) So whether you access Herbology  via the computer, iphone or ipod, you can also follow Comfrey Cottages via Herbology through those gadgets also:) For someone who didn’t even own a computer before 6 years ago, this is quite heady stuff!!

If you haven’t visited Herbology yet, I suggest you do and see just what all you have been missing! Simply a lovely site keeping the old herbal traditions alive, with cool modern touches and applications:)

Again, congratulations Anke! xx

Big herbal and honey hugs to all who visit Comfrey Cottages xx

 

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for sharing this, Leslie. Looks like a great book and congrats to Anke for such a success :) I'll have to check out the link asap.

XOXO D

Comfrey Cottages said...

If you have a kindle, it is available through that medium now too, Danielle:) big hugs to youxxx

Rita M said...

A intresting book I think.

Hugs XXXX
Rita

Comfrey Cottages said...

It is very useful Rita xx

*Ulrike* said...

I can't wait to check this out! Thanks for sharing the link!
Take Care,
Ulrike