Friday, October 2, 2009

Elderberry flavonoids bind to and prevent H1N1 infection in vitro.

for those of you who haven’t heard the news, you need to read this article. and if you haven’t any elderberry medicine yourself, you should get stalked up at your local healthfood store or online source, such as the essential herbalist, tina sam. in a hurry here tonight as getting late, but there are other lovely herbalists whose blogs are on my blog roll who have elderberry for sale, so if you are in need, please check it out:) herbal and honey hugs all around

6 comments:

*Ulrike* said...

I have some elderberry juice that a friend from Wisconsin gave to me. I take a spoonful now and then or when I am a little under the weather. I'm not surprised that they said that. It is sort of like they use to tell us not to eat eggs, nuts, avocadoes, and the list goes on!!!
A spoonful of honey does wonders too!!

Anke said...

Just wanted to let you know I got the hops seeds today. Thank you so very much for them!

Comfrey Cottages said...

you are right ulrike! :) glad you have some elderberry juice:)
oh so glad the hop seeds arrived anke! you are more than welcome:) i love to share
thank you both for visiting. big herbal and honey hugs to both of you:)

Laura of said...

I'm so glad you mentioned this article, Leslie. I have taken Sambucol for years come October and as a former pre-school teacher, I swear thats why I was rarely coming down with anything the little ones exposed me to! It's a given come flu season, along with the debated Garlic, Echinacea & Goldenseal. Thank you!

Comfrey Cottages said...

oh i think your herb choices to help prevent colds/and flu are perfect laura:) thanks for sharing and visiting:) big herbal and honey hugs to you dear:)

Pammy said...

Hi Leslie, I'm just so happy you stopped by my blog. And here we are on an Elderberry hunt. I must find who has some ;) Your blog is simply lovely and from one granny to another xxoo