Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Spy Something Yellow (thanks steph!)


This week steph at steph's cup of tea has inspired us with the color yellow. well i see some yellow in the wild mustards right now and some folks have yellow iris in their yards, but my yellow to share is a picture of my granddaughter lily, in her graduation cap! she just graduated from little learners pre school class. she will be a big kindergartener next year! going to break my heart when she starts. her preschool was only for a couple hours a day and i am going to miss her soooo much when she is gone all day at school!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, that is precious! Thank you!

Comfrey Cottages said...

thank you so steph!

Angela McRae said...

OK. You win the prize for the cutest yellow entry this week, no contest (in my opinion at least)!

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Awww...she is a sweetie! :) My little one just finished pre-school and will be a big kindergartener too. Bitersweet.

Comfrey Cottages said...

thanks ladies! she is my mini me right now! her favorite book to "read" is my wild foragers guide!lol you are right jennifer, bittersweet, them starting school! hugs to all!