Monday, April 27, 2009

My family and wedding day

Saturday was a huge day for our family. My youngest son tommy got married! now the grandchildren i love and help care for that are from tommy's branch of the tree are alexis taylor age 12. alexis is tommy's stepdaughter from his first marriage. even though that marriage ended two years ago, alexis is still a huge part of our lives. and then we have dylan, age 1 year and 1 month. his parents, lisa and tommy were the newlyweds this weekend. we have included her 8 year old daughter taylor as our own since tommy and lisa first became a couple. all of us in our family are so very happy! now i have never posted a video before here at blogger, but thought it might be fun to post this cute video from the reception. the couple dancing is my son jesse and daughter in law fawn. they have given me arianna, 2 months old and colin age 2, as the darling grands from jesse's branch of our tree. you will also see my daughter (in a long red dress, glasses and short curly hair), michelle. she has blessed me with evan, age 8 and lily age 4. you will see evan dancing with dylan at the end of the video. michelle and chris live together. he has two boys breven age 8 and brodie age 12, and they too are in my granny/nanny group. taylor, is seen also, in a white dress, with red trim. so that is kind of a run down of my kids, and grandkids from my side of the family tree. now my hubby gerald, has four kids. and through birth or assimilation we have 8 grands on his side! so that makes a grand total of 17 folks! all the ones from my side of the tree i watch often and some daily. gerald's kids mainly live out of town so we don't get those grands as often, unfortunately. well, hope you enjoy this slice of my life.

4 comments:

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Congratulations to the entire family! You were having a lot of fun! A huge hug for all of you! ;>}

Comfrey Cottages said...

awww thanks sweetie! great big hugs right back at ya!!! :)

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Oh what a great video! Looks like it was a very fun time! :) Great family and congrats to your son and his new wife. :)(((hugs)))

Comfrey Cottages said...

thanks jennifer! they did have a great time!! hugs to you :)