Thursday, September 22, 2011

Drift Watch -- Register your Pesticide Sensitive Area Here!

This tool is for US beekeepers, and others with pesticide sensitive crops and habitats, (things like apiaries, fruits, grapes, nursery crops, vegetables, pumpkins, melons, certified organic livestock and crops, fish farms, floriculture and greenhouses, christmas trees, hardwood plantations, mints and herbs, and others), to help protect them from pesticide spray drift . Driftwatch registry is fully up in running in several states, and from the info I can gather on the site, other states are in the process of joining in. It only takes a moment to register and I was pleased with the ease of it all when I registered at my states Driftwatch site.

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Thank you for this link!

Marci said...

Thanks, Leslie! I like this!

Comfrey Cottages said...

Welcome ladies:) pass it on please:) xxx